Monday, December 19, 2011

2012 is going to be amazing!

So we are coming close to the end of 2011, and I couldn't be happier. Although 2011 was MUCH better than 2010, 2012 is going to be the best by far. I now have a new prespective on life. My family is complete, and we can start a new chapter in our lives. I read a quote on Pinterest that says "You cannot start a new chapter in your life if you keep re-reading the last one." So true!

I have so many things planned for the new year and for a new me. Along with the bucket list I made for myself to complete as life goes on, I have made one specifically for 2012. If you haven't made your bucket list, I suggest you start one. Its a great motivator!

I cannot wait for the new year to start. So many people say that they are going to change this or that, or do this or that in the new year, but hardly any of them actually do it. Well, I refuse to be a statistic. Since the things on my bucket list are goals and not resolutions, they are attainable.

Starting in the new year, I will start a new blog. I haven't decided on a nifty name yet, but it will document my crafts. I am going to do 52 crafts (one each week) and then blog about how easy or difficult they were and include pictures. Be on the lookout! I am also thinking about doing a blog about my weight loss and training for the marathon...haven't completely decided on that yet. I think that it would help me loose the weight because I couldn't leave my readers hanging right! :)

I really appreciate those that read this blog, and I hope that you will continue to follow this and my other blogs in the new year. I also hope that I have inspired you (or will in the future) to make changes for yourself. Just remember that if you are going to make a change, do it for yourself and NOT for anyone else. If someone wants you to change anything, they dont really love you for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment