Friday, December 9, 2011

A new me continued...

So I was talking with Josh the other night, and we were discussing the idea of moving again. I’m still torn on that idea, but that’s another blog…
I was telling him that I was kind of afraid to move back, because now I have this new sense of who I am and what I want. I’m afraid because I don’t want to be brought back down to the person that is afraid to be herself. I realized that I have a fear of rejection…majorly.
I have always been afraid to voice my opinion, write blogs, be really creative, etc because of the fear of everything being rejected by others. When I found out that people were actually interested in what I have to say (my wonderful readers) it made me super happy! Even if they don’t like what I have to say, at least they are interested!
Now that I have realized that, I cannot let it stop me from being truly happy with myself. I cannot be afraid of letting myself shine!
I have to give a shout out to tipjunkie.com and pinterest.com, and also the friends who turned me on to those sites. I truly believe that I have discovered myself through these sites. I think it is because I am able to express myself. Also, thanks to the same friend who turned me onto pinterest.com (Callie J), I am finally able to express myself in words through this blog.
I am a firm believer in throwing out the old and bringing in the new. In a weird way, I have kind of “thrown” out the old me through the use of this blog, and I am bringing in a new me by letting people see (or read about) who I really am. I’ve been hurt, I’ve lost people I love, I’ve been really broke, and I’ve experience depression and major stress, but through all of that, I have grown into a person that I can say I am proud of. I am proud of myself. I am happy with me. I love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment