Sunday, December 11, 2011

Words to live by

So thanks to Pinterest.com I found some very encouraging words to live by. Some a cute, some are sweet, and some are just funny! P.S. if you haven't checked out pinterest.com I suggest you look at it, unless you have something better to do... :)

"Everything will be alright. Maybe not today, but eventually."

"Be so happy that when others look at you, they become happy too!"

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead."

"Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength."

"Follow your hear, but take your brain with you."

" The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These person's have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen." -Elizabeth Kubler Ros

"If you spent less time bitching about your life, you'd possibly enjoy it more."

"It's not a hangover. It's wine flu."

"Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day."

"When people walk away from you...let them go...Your destiny is never tied down to anyone who leaves you, and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

"Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don't deserve to be an issue in your life."

"Do what you feel in heart is right-for you'll be criticized anyway."-Eleanor Roosevelt

"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels." (YEA RIGHT!!!)

"Enjoy the little things in life...for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things."

"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says 'I'm Possible'." -Audrey Hepburn

"Don't marry a man unless you would be proud to have a son exactly like him."

"I am who I am. Your approval is not needed."

"I loved you yesterday. I love you still. I always have...I always will."

"Haters don't really hate you. They hate themselves cause you're a reflection of what they wish to be."

"In 3 words I can sum up everything I know about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

"We are all a little weird and lifes a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join together in mutual weirdness and call it love." Dr. Seuss

"A clean house is the sign of a broken computer."

"Todays modern woman: clean house, healthy dinner on the table (at dinnertime), fit, trim and well-groomed. works full time, laundry done and put away, great sex life. Pick any two."

1 comment:

  1. I loved this post. This is my first visit to your blog, so I took some time to browse through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that. You've created a great spot for your readers to visit and I really enjoyed the time I spent here. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete